Monday, September 11, 2017

Muthi and the Lovebird

On Sunday I visited friends, Estelle and Steve at their home. Estelle's brother and SIL were staying over and had their pet lovebird with them. Sparkles (a Rosy-faced Lovebird) is a tame bird who is caged for sleeping purposes only (or if they visited the Hedges cats) 
 Sparkle's mum put him near a sleepy Muthi
 Uh-oh, what's this? 
Muthi acknowledged Sparkles' inspection of his bell by lifting his head and wagging his tail
Steve and Sparkles eyeing each other. I hope to convince Steve to paint this....

HAPPY MONDAY TO YOU ALL! 


5 comments:

  1. Hello Jo, I love the pretty lovebird and Muthi. Cute photos. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now thats an odd couple - I like them!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback. Jo