memorablemeanders.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Only in Africa

This photo flew around the Smartphone apps last week.  No comment

For more mostly hilarious posts around the world, click Wordless Wednesday here

9 comments:

  1. What can I say -- he's aiming at the right place!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no words (at least not any I'm willing to write for an international audience. I can only give thanks that apparently no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think his IQ is firmly wedged on that barrel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear...........it is a little worrying

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice seat, not very comfortable, though !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God!!!! Not the smartest thing I've ever seen! Ha!
    Joey
    http://labellavidaaa.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny because it made me think which one would go off first?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwahhhaaa! Thanks for the belly laugh. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh, Jo. What a foolish thing to do. I'm sure he'll not do it again after he sees this photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback. Jo